- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides the programming skills needed in computer application development, database management, computer systems and data communications. Students learn to design, write, code, document and implement computer programs for various computer platforms. They learn at least one operating system, one command-level language, one database management system and other high-level programming languages. The program prepares students to design and develop computer software systems as well as design information management systems. It includes the study of languages, software design, information flow and processing. Students study the design of mathematical and simulation models and large-scale programs used for processing and retrieving information.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena 56482
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560