- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Corporate Wellness program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in a variety of wellness environments. Students will expand on the broad subject of exercise science and explore the effects of movement, diet, and stress can have on the individual as a whole and how these responses can impact a corporate environment. Students will reach beyond exercise science theories to connect how well thought out health interventions impact not only wellness, but also job satisfaction, health care cost, and return on investments for both corporate and individual. This degree can prepare students to transfer and choose from a broad range of careers such as Health & Wellness Manager, Director of Health Promotion, Corporate Wellness Manager, Wellness/Fitness Manager, Health Improvement Manager, Wellness Account Specialist, Health Promotions Adviser, Wellness Coordinator, Health & Productivity Analyst, and/or Health/Wellness Coach.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445