Business Computer Systems and Management
- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Business Computer Systems and Management program is designed for students interested in immediate employment or enhancing current career skills. The program is designed for students interested in a business management background with an opportunity to concentrate on utilizing the computer in managerial decision making. Careers exist in the administration, management, sales, marketing or technology departments of a business or organization. This degree combines essential knowledge of business and advanced technology skillls using the latest computer technology and software programs. The courses from this program are delivered in the classroom and/or online.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445