- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 75
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to take the registered nurse licensing examination upon graduation. Courses are required in biology, anatomy and physiology, microbiology, psychology, sociology, English, speech, and humanities, as well as specialized nursing courses. Nursing courses are offered in day and evening/weekend formats.. A special mobility option for graduates of Practical Nursing programs is also available at both sites.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445