- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
North Hennepin Community College 's Histotechnology Program is jointly sponsored with Allina Hospitals and Clinics Medical Laboratories. The program is delivered by current certified practitioners in the field through evening classes including a day shift internship component. Upon completion of the HTN program, the student will be eligible to sit for the national certification examination. They will enter the health care team as a Histotechnician.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445