- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 75
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The MANE nursing curriculum is a shared curriculum between the collaborating MnSCU community college and MnSCU university partner. The full curriculum is an 8 semester, 120 credit BSN. Students will earn an AS in Nursing (and be eligible to take their NCLEX exam) following their fifth semester (at the 75 credit mark). The MANE curriculum is competency based and organized around acute care, chronicity, health/wellness promotion and end of life/palliative care. Developed in partnership with the Minnesota Board of nursing and representatives from practice (Allina and Mayo) the MANE curriculum is responsive to workforce needs and regulatory requirements.
- Normandale Community College 55431