Community Health Education
- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate of Science degree in Community Health Education allows students to focus on health prevention and promotion interests toward the needs of a community. The interdisciplinary emphasis addresses a number of topics important to an understanding of the field of community and school-based health education. The coursework is designated to provide the lower division coursework on which to base a four-year degree program on and preparation for the CHES (Community Health Worker Education Specialist) exam.
- Normandale Community College 55431