- College/University: Alexandria Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Accountants play a vital role in any management team. In today's ever changing business environment, the best decisions can only be made with accurate, meaningful financial information. This is why accounting is often called the language of business. The Accounting program prepares students for a role in management by providing technical training in key areas of financial accounting, managerial accounting, income taxation, auditing, and fund accounting. Students have ample opportunity to practice their skills using the latest technology including Excel, Quickbooks, Peachtree, Access, and TaxWise.
- Alexandria Technical and Community College 56308