- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Manufacturing Technician Certificate provides students with a multi-discipline education in manufacturing technologies. This award will educate the student in various aspects of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, industrial electrical and motor control circuits, machine-tool processes, print and schematic reading and troubleshooting practices. These skills are essential for individuals seeking entry level Manufacturing Engineering Technician positions. While this certificate is unique in that the student receives a broad-based manufacturing education, it is also your gateway to earning an Associate Degree in multiple manufacturing areas. Many of the required courses in this certificate transfer into A.A.S. degrees that specialize in Fluid Power Engineering Technology, Engineering CAD Technology and Plastics Engineering Technology. Individuals wishing to enter production support, research and development and engineering technician positions should consider this certificate.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347