CNC and Advanced Machining
- College/University: St. Cloud Technical and Community College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 54
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Advanced CNC/CAM Machinist, Credits: 17
About this Program
The CNC and Advanced Machining Programs provide training in the latest techniques of conventional and computer numerical control (CNC) machining. The lab is equipped with a variety of machines that are representative of today's industry. Machine Tool Technology is a large and expanding occupational field that offers unlimited opportunities to an energetic and competent person who wants to meet the challenge. Employment in the machine tool field is expected to be excellent far into the future.
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College 56303