- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIOA Certified
About this Program
This program gives students an opportunity to prepare for an immediate career in the expanding field of business. The A.S. Degree will be awarded to students for successful completion of 64 credits. 30 of these credits must be selected from the general education core course requirements that are part of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum listed in the college catalog. Students also have the option of transferring the credits earned to another institution to complete a Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting. Also offered on the Owatonna Campus.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912
- Riverland Community College, Owatonna 55060