Agribusiness Service and Management
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Animal Science, Credits: 22
- Agronomy, Credits: 22
- Diversified, Credits: 22
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to manage agricultural businesses and agriculturally related operations within diversified corporations. Includes instruction in agriculture, agricultural specialization, business management, accounting, finance, marketing, planning, human resources management, and other managerial responsibilities.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003