- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that focuses on the general study of the cooking and related culinary arts, and that may prepare individuals for a variety of jobs within the food service industry. Includes instruction in food preparation; cooking techniques; equipment operation and maintenance; sanitation and safety; communication skills; applicable regulations; and principles of food service management.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003