Small Business Management
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 21
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to develop and manage independent small businesses. Includes instruction in business administration; enterprise planning and entrepreneurship; start-up; small business operations and problems; personnel supervision; capitalization and investment; taxation; business law and regulations; e-commerce; home business operations; and applications to specific sectors, products, and services.
- Owatonna 55060
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021