Applications in Farm Business Management
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Farm Business Management program is designed for students actively engaged in the operation and management of a farm business. The purpose of the program is to develop the manager's ability to organize resources in order to meet business and family goals. Management is the utilization of resources to maximize the return to the scarcest resource which is a continuous decision-making process. The program emphasizes goal setting, the identification of resources, records management, business analysis and interpretation.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021