CIM Right Skills Now
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 23
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Your instruction at South Central College will begin with the �Right Skills Now� program of the National Association Manufacturers (NAM). This accelerated program, which is automatically embedded into the first-semester curriculum for all CIM students, enables you to earn four NAM-endorsed certificates from the National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS) in your initial coursework at South Central College. Then you can earn an additional seven NIMS certificates while pursuing your Associate of Applied Science Degree, which certifies you for the NIMS Machining Level I credential. Also, because the NIMS certificates are nationally recognized and build upon one another, you have the flexibility to obtain each certificate at a time that is right for you and use these credentials to demonstrate your skill level.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021