- College/University: Mesabi Range College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Addiction Studies is a Human Services option designed for people interested in entering or furthering their present level of training in the addictions field. A graduate will have acquired an understanding of the concepts, principles, skills, methods, and techniques needed to work with those whose lives have been seriously affected by addiction or abuse. Graduates may seek employment in substance use disorder or co-occurring disorder treatment programs; information, diagnostic, and referral centers; outpatient or follow-up care programs; halfway houses, schools, hospitals, clinics, prisons, social agencies; and programs supported by business, church, and government.
- Mesabi Range College, Virginia 55792