Minnesota State offers flexible, customizable training and business solutions to meet your workforce needs. Whether your employees need certification, skill building, or career training, our 54 campuses can help.
- An experienced partner — thousands of businesses, government agencies, and non-profits connect with our colleges and univiserities each year.
- Flexible locations — our instructors can join you at your site, provide online or video training, or train at our 54 campus locations.
- Quality education from knowledgeable instructors.
- Training for almost every industry sector — can't find what you're looking for? Ask us!
- Flexible scheduling — open enrollment and customized training solutions are available to fit your needs. Do you have an urgent training need? Minnesota State can help.
Get the customized training solution you need for your business or organization. Contact us to get started. Or preview some of our training options below.
Develop Business Skills. Gain Leadership Insights.
Minnesota State can help you keep your workforce up-to-date on their professional skills. Below are some of the training topics or connect with us to discuss your needs.
- Business Software - Adobe Pro/Adobe Forms, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook), Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Publisher, Quickbooks for Business
- Human Resource Topics - Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace, Employee Benefits, Employee Retention and Hiring Improvements, FMLA, Gender Sensitivity, Healthy Workplace Culture, Pension & Profit Sharing Plans, Violence in the Workplace
- Leadership and Management - Building Trust in the Workplace, Change Management, Communications, Conflict Resolution, Creative Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Employee Engagement and Motivation, Leadership and Team Building, Lean, Presentation Skills, Project Management, Six Sigma, Supervision and Management, Systems Thinking
- Other - Accounting/Bookkeeping, Administrative Professionals, Business Architecture, Entrepreneurship, Customer Service, Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
Prepare Your Drivers.
Below are just some of the trainings offered in CDL & transportation.
- CDL Class A & B
- CDL Safe Practices/Defensive Driving
- CDL Refresher/Annual Training
- Emergency Vehicle Operation
- Minnesota Commercial Vehicle Recertification
- Motorcycle Rider Safety
Designed for Your Department.
MInnesota State offers courses to teach your department both the fundamentals of firefighting and advanced firefighting. Our experienced instructors can also provide continuing education for your department. Below are just some of the courses available. Contact us to see learn more about customize firefighting training for your department.
- Firefighting I / Firefighting II
- Fire Officer Training
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) / Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid / AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED / Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Confined Spaces
- EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operations Course)
- Hazmat Awareness / Hazmat Operations / Hazmat Technician
- Water Ice Rescue
- And More ...
Quality Healthcare Training.
Minnesota State provides quality healthcare training through our Healthcare Training Network. Are you looking for skills training? Continuing Education Units? Or help with certifications or other credentials? Get access to customized training for your staff through experienced, knowledgeable instructors.
Professional Instructors. Industry Experts.
Make sure your staff is ready to meet today's IT challenges. Assess your IT training needs and create a customized solution to meet training goals.
Innovative. Industry Certified.
Below are just some of the trainings in manufacturing and industrial. Contact us to talk about your training needs.
- Blueprint Reading
- CNC Machining
- Drafting and Design
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD & T)
- Green Seal (GS-42)
- Manufacturing Basics
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Certification
- Production Technologies
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Shop Math
- Supply Chain Management
Below are just some of the workplace safety & regulatory courses offered.
- Aerial Work Platform Safety
- Boiler Operator
- Driver & Truck Operator Safety
- Electrical Safety
- EPA Section 608
- Forklift Operation / Safety
- Hazardous Materials
- Lockout / Tag out
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Pilot Car Certification
- Rigging and Signaling
- Workplace Safety Training
Flexible, Quality Training.
Below are just some of the other types of trainings offered. Don't see what you're looking for? Connect with our staff to discuss your training needs.
- Cosmetology CEU Offerings
- Culinary Training
- Food Managers ServSafe Certification & Examination
- Serve it Safe Certification
- Real Estate I, II and III Including License Preparation
Search and register for any of our open-enrollment non-credit courses. Customize virtually anything you see to meet your business needs. Do you need a flexible location? Or a different schedule option than what you see? Contact us!
Find the continuing education and customized training campus locations near you.
Whether you are looking for training for your workforce, help connecting to industry experts, or any other need, our trained support staff is available to answer your questions and connect you with resources.
Live chat, email questions, or call us to connect to solutions for your workforce.
MN Relay: 800-627-3529